Submit a Complaint
Members of the Public
The following information is intended for members of the public wishing to file a complaint about the conduct of a LPN.
Complaints should include the following:
- the name(s) of the LPN(s) involved (if known);
- the specific concern, including:
- the date the incident occurred;
- the time the incident occurred;
- the exact location where the incident occurred (e.g., name of facility, nursing unit, room number); the client’s name;
- as many details as possible about the incident; and
- your name, address, and telephone number so that an investigator can contact you.
If you have any questions, please contact the Association at (506) 453-0747.
Employers / Facility Operators / Health Care Providers
The following information is intended for employers, facility operators and health care providers.
Employers must inform the Association when they suspend, terminate, or intend to terminate, the employment of a member of the Association. Employers also have an obligation to report incidents or suspicions of abuse, incompetence, or incapacity.
For assistance or more information on the reports process, please contact the Association at (506) 453-0747.